[fusion-dev] RFC 1: Use OpenLayers.Class and other prototype capabilities

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 20 15:48:33 EDT 2008

I realize that we don't have a PSC yet, however I would like to start
working as if we did have one and use the current membership of the
dev mailing list to discuss major changes to Fusion.  We will be
working to formalize a PSC as we grow the community around Fusion.  In
the mean time, I have a major change that I would like to get
community consensus on.

If you are interested, please see the following RFC and comment on
this list.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/FusionRfc1

Cheers

Paul