[fusion-dev] RFC 1: Use OpenLayers.Class and other prototypecapabilities

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 20 17:33:08 EDT 2008

I think you've chosen the right path with this, and think that tighter
integration with OpenLayers (such that both projects benefit from
shared work) would be a good idea.  OpenLayers seems to highly value
a stable API and generic functionality so, at least under its current
direction, I personally don't see any problem with tighter integration.

I guess it's a bit late for me to say I can't comment on the
technical aspects (which I can't), but the architectural decision
seems sound :)

Jason