[fusion-dev] MapServer with Measure widget

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 24 12:16:07 EDT 2008

Alan,

  I tried the fusion 1.0.x branch which is equivalent to the 1.0.4 using
the standard template that comes with it and the gmap data. There was
one bug I saw in it (http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/29) which is
now fixed. With this fix, I have the sample data working properly.
  But it does not seem to be the same bug you are reporting. Can you
please enter a bug on it helping me reproduce it?

Best Regards,

Alan Boudreault wrote:
> Do you have a demo with MapServer currently up ? (using the fusion
> stable version 1.0.4 and having measure widget) Can you test the measure
> widget ? I just replace  my "old" svn sandbox version and now the
> measure widget seem to be broken. I always get -1ft. It was work
> properly before.
>
> Alan

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst