[fusion-dev] Voting...

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Fri May 16 11:58:10 EDT 2008

The MGOS project requires an RFC for anything that modifies APIs, schemas etc. It's been highly beneficial in ensuring that compatibility isn't broken by any proposed changes, and has also allowed other users to propose optimizations and extensions to the functionality.

Minor changes and bug fixes don't require RFCs, and that's good too, since the lower the overhead, the more bugs can be addressed in the same amount of time.

Chris.