[fusion-dev] authenticate user within fusion

web web at infogeo.ch
Thu Sep 11 03:24:10 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I've almost done an Athentication widget. I would like to know how should I "reinitialize" fusion with the new sessionId?
-User enters in smooth jx box username, password.
-AjaxRequest for creating a new session.
-??? Tell Fusion the new session ID ??? how should I do that?

I've tried to change session via php redirection with something like this:
..template/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=...&SESSION=[myNewSessionID]

It goes but it's quite ugly to change session via url.

I wanted to ask if it's possible to change session via the Fusion Api? Does someone knows something about how it could be accomplished?

Thanks in advance,

Rémy