[fusion-dev] RE: [mapguide-users] Virtual Earth and Firefox with FUSION?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 11 16:32:36 EDT 2009

Hi Gordon,

This would best be submitted as a ticket against Fusion.  If you are not running against Fusion trunk, be aware that there were some issues with the commercial map layers in earlier releases.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/FilingBugs

You'll be able to track down the right people on the Fusion mailing lists.  I see you're on Nabble, and you can find fusion here:

http://n2.nabble.com/Fusion-f2061507.html

I've copied this email to the Fusion Developers list.

Jason