[fusion-dev] Custom widget problem

Zak James zjames at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 7 13:44:08 EDT 2009

You will need to make some changes to get custom widgets working with
the latest version. Your best bet is to take a look at one of the
included widgets to see what has changed between releases.

The biggest difference is that Jx elements have been renamed so Jx* is
now Jx.* - those references need to be changed in your code. Also, you
need to supply a uiClass property somewhere in your class.

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development