[fusion-dev] Wrong display of Mapguide map when BaseLayer (OpenLayer) is off

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 6 14:17:24 EST 2010

When I close GoogleLayer in the Legend by unchecking it, the display of
Mapguide features is erratic until the GoogleLayer is on again followed by a
refresh. MapGuide features are PostGIS, SDF and Access data.

I am using the "www\fusion\templates\mapguide\slate" directory with the
following code in ApplicationDefinition.xml

  <MapSet>
    <MapGroup id="montreal">
      <InitialView>
        <CenterX>-8205000</CenterX>
        <CenterY>5709400</CenterY>
        <Scale>300000</Scale>
      </InitialView>

     <Map>
        <Type>MapGuide</Type>
        <SingleTile>true</SingleTile>
        <Extension>

<ResourceId>Library://Greffes/Cartes/greffes.MapDefinition</ResourceId>
          <Options>
            <isBaseLayer>false</isBaseLayer>
            <projection>EPSG:900913</projection>
          </Options>
        </Extension>
      </Map>

      <Map>
        <Type>Google</Type>
	<sphericalMercator>true</sphericalMercator>
        <SingleTile>false</SingleTile>
        <Extension>
          <Options>
            <name>GoogleLayer</name>