[fusion-dev] Defects and branch for MapGuide 2.2

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 22 12:31:58 EDT 2010

Trevor,

Both of those involve correcting the projection support so I'd like to
get those into the 2.0 release, and I hope to have some time free up
this week to look at them and finalizing the 2.0 release.  The Fusion
2.0 branch will likely be your best bet for including in MGOS2.2 since
once that is released we will be working on the 2.1 which will include
updates to the OL and Jx libraries and may introduce other issues.

Mike