[fusion-dev] Custom Printing Widget Issue

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:29:39 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Fixed the issue.  I had the OpenLayers.Map object inheriting the
maxResolution of the Fusion Map object.  (I just set the new map options to
that of the parent by default).

Somehow this let the map correctly render in the html preview page but fail
in the PDF rendering.

I will post the widget if I get a chance.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski