[fusion-dev] RE: [fusion-users] v2.0.0 release candidate available

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Fri Mar 26 08:35:24 EDT 2010

I have confirmed that the issue with selecting the root map, and it not turning the map back on after has it been turned off Still exists with the Standard template / Appdef / Sheboygan dataset.  So that does not appear to be package dependent:

Line: 1038  mapguide.js
Error: 'this.oLayerOL2' is null or not an object

However the other error does not occur on the tiled Sheboygan example, but that is also not a raster dataset.  I am using a MrSID dataset...

'LegendLabel' is null or not an object in legend.js (Line 9 in createTreeItem) and the variable style is coming in as null.

I will also update the ticket with this information.

Thanks,

Brian Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.