[fusion-dev] Initial View

snowbound gerry at snowboundstudios.ca
Wed Nov 17 07:55:53 EST 2010

Hi,

I've got a few issues so I'm creating a couple threads - I couldn't find
anything on these in the forums.

This issue stems from the initial view settings of the map - If I set them
in the appDef.xml then the map loads just fine. If I leave them out of the
appDef, the expected behavior is that the map extents will default to the
initial view of the map deffinition, instead I get an initial view as if I
was sitting out in space some where and not at the expected 1:500 000.

I would go with the initial view overrides in the appDef but I suspect this
is causing me trouble in other areas. (i.e. any standard pan always resets
back to the initial view.). I have checked the map def initial view and it
looks fine to me.

Cheers,

gerr