[fusion-dev] How to Mapserver + Fusion ?

KAMAL kamaldodiya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:52:25 EDT 2011

I have installed the FGS linux installer on my ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
I am having fusion 2.0.0 beta.
The standard application template is working fine i.e.
/opt/fgs/apps/fusion 2.0.0 beta/templates/mapserver/standard/ is working
fine.

Now I want to develop my own Web mapping application.
I know how to use map server but don't know how to use it with Fusion.
When I tried the normal approach it is showing just two boxes.
Can anybody give some insight that how to start developing my web
application with Mapserver + Fusion.
Thanks in advance