[fusion-dev] Replacing the Redline widget

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 20 22:59:53 EDT 2011

Hi Jackie,

We would really appreciate if you could replace the redline widget with the enhanced one. There's no opposition from this side.
The only concern is about time. It would be great if this enhancement could be accomplished before end of July so that we could allocate enough time to test it.
Thanks again.

Regards,
Arthur