[fusion-dev] credits for major contributors

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:50:09 EDT 2011

In response to Zac's comment http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/460#comment:1 regarding Hume City Council funding significant amounts of work that have improved Fusion, I am wondering if we should modify the Fusion wiki home page to include credits for major contributors?

Is this a good idea?

So far I would imagine that this would include at least Hume City Council and the City of Nanaimo.   Are there others that I am overlooking?   Should we include Autodesk, DM Solutions Group, Ennoble (is this right for Jackie and Zac ?).

Alternately, we could credit in the release notes (I think we've done this before) and possibly include a CREDITS file in SVN and the releases.

Cheers

Paul