[fusion-dev] Support for requireJS?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 19 09:06:20 EST 2012

Hi devs,

I'm looking for some discussion and feedback around the idea of using an asynchronous module dependency system (AMD) such as requireJS (http://requirejs.org) with Fusion.  I'm interested in this because a similar discussion is happening on the JxLib developer list and since JxLib is a major component of Fusion, it got me to wondering if we should consider a similar architectural change.  In order to contribute meaningfully, it is probably best that you read up on requirejs yourselves, I'm sure that I could not do it justice in my own words :)

And ... discuss!

Paul

   Paul Spencer
   Chief Technology Officer