[fusion-dev] Fusion Getting Started

ChrisGo cgountanis at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 24 07:33:13 PDT 2013

I know this is a beginner type post but anything would help. I am sure there
are many people wanting to check it out but get lost in the basics.

1. Are there any development guilds out there that show you how to simply
use Fusion in regards to MapGuide 2.6+?
   a. Can I get an example of how to JS listen for selections and get
selXML?
   b. Can I get example of how to use Fusion to do zooms?
   c. Can I get example of using the Fusion viewer in a simple HTML page
with divs, currently using jQuery as well.

2. Can I get an example of how using, MapGuide API (SaveSessionResource),
load up a on-the-fly a weblayout like Studio does for the AJAX viewer? Can
that be done? Any dev guild or simple examples would be great.

3. When will Maestro 5.0.1+ support the new Fusion?

Regards,
Chris