[fusion-trac] #149: Legend does not refresh map when layers switched on/off when using selection overlay

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 5 09:26:01 EST 2008

#149: Legend does not refresh map when layers switched on/off when using
selection overlay
 Reporter:  chrisclaydon  |         Owner:  pagameba
     Type:  defect        |        Status:  assigned
    State:  Analysing     |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All           |
Comment (by pagameba):

 The logic for handling redraws when we have a separate query layer is not
 complete.  We need to separate out drawing the query layer from drawing
 the map so that we don't need to refresh the map when selections change
 and we don't need to redraw the selection when the map changes.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/149#comment:3>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>