[fusion-trac] #135: Drop-down mouse interaction being interfered with by map in Safari and sometimes in Fusion

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 2 14:12:13 EDT 2008

#135: Drop-down mouse interaction being interfered with by map in Safari and
sometimes in Fusion
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
   Reporter:  jbirch   |       Owner:  madair
       Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
  Component:  Widgets  |     Version:  SVN
   Severity:  Major    |    Keywords:
External_id:           |       State:  New
    Browser:  All      |          Os:  All
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 On my map, I have a toolbar at the top that has a three-item flyout menu.
 In Internet explorer, this flyout works fine; all of the items are always
 available to click on when the menu is active.

 In Safari (Windows), the map seems to steal the mouseover when the flyout
 is active, not allowing me to click on the bottom toolbar item in the
 flyout, which overlaps the map.

 In FireFox 3 (Windows), the flyout usually works, but if I first radius-
 select some items on the map in the area where the flyout covers, and then
 try to use the flyout it exhibits the same behaviour as Safari.

 I'm running from the 1.1 branch.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/135>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>