[fusion-trac] #230: Fusion is incorrectly assuming that MapGuide will be installed in "webserverextensions"

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 31 08:29:48 EDT 2009

#230: Fusion is incorrectly assuming that MapGuide will be installed in
"webserverextensions"
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jbirch    |         Owner:  pagameba
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  assigned
    State:  New       |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All       |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by pagameba):

  * status:  new => assigned
  * owner:  madair => pagameba

Comment:

 it looks like the pertinent code is on line 39/40 of
 layers/MapGuide/php/Common.php

 {{{
 $defaultInstallDir = dirname(__FILE__)."/../../../../../../";
 $defaultExtensionDir = realpath($defaultInstallDir .
 "webserverextensions/www/");
 }}}

 looks like it should be:

 {{{
 $defaultExtensionDir = dirname(__FILE__)."/../../../../";
 $defaultInstallDir = realpath($defaultExtensionDir)."/../../";
 }}}

 and then all would be good.  Note that I don't think $defaultInstallDir is
 used at all.  $defaultExtensionDir is only used to find webconfig.ini.  If
 someone could test this change using the attached patch, I can commit ...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/230#comment:2>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>