[fusion-trac] #300: Maps with commercial layers failed to display in supported browsers except IE.

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 17 11:20:24 EST 2009

#300: Maps with commercial layers failed to display in supported browsers except
IE.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jennyhe   |         Owner:  zjames
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  assigned
    State:  Approved  |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All       |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by pagameba):

 I've committed a change to this code that fixes a javascript error when
 MapGuide is not present (mapserver users).  The call to createSessionId()
 has been moved inside appDefUrl and extra tests have been added to limit
 this behaviour to application definitions being loaded from Library:// or
 Session://.

 Please confirm this does not break anything for you as I have only tested
 without mapguide.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/300#comment:5>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>