[fusion-trac] #300: Maps with commercial layers failed to display in supported browsers except IE.

Fusion trac_fusion at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 26 16:09:37 EST 2009

#300: Maps with commercial layers failed to display in supported browsers except
IE.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jennyhe   |         Owner:  madair
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  new
    State:  Approved  |       Browser:  All
       Os:  All       |
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by madair):

 * cc: cclaydon (added)
  * owner:  zjames => madair
  * status:  assigned => new

Comment:

 it appears like the src URL for commercial layers API is being included in
 the AppDef file.  I don't have an updated version of Studio that generates
 the file file with that in it so can someone please attach and/or send me
 a smaple AppDef that includes commercial layers.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/300#comment:7>
Fusion <http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion>