[fusion-users] wiki documentation update

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 3 06:47:06 EDT 2008

Thanks to the efforts of Jason Birch, we now have per-Widget
documentation in the wiki.  Jason has set up some scripts that
automatically parse the widgetinfo XML files into wiki syntax and
upload the resulting files into the wiki!

There is at least one more minor issue to fix (removing the WikiLinks
on works that shouldn't have them) but other than that, I'd like folks
to start using them and provide feedback on how we might make them
more useful in the future.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Widgets

Cheers

Paul