[fusion-users] wiki documentation update

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Apr 4 16:06:12 EDT 2008

Thanks, it was fun.  I hadn't played much with DOM (since the changes in
php5) or cURL yet so it was a good learning opportunity.

Updating Trac was interesting; I had to visit the login page first to
get http-authenticated and have a cookie set, then I had to load the
edit page to scrape a submission token and version number, and finally
post the new wiki text back to the edit page.

I thought the usage notes part would allow for user contributions to the
documentation (examples, etc) without losing the ability to keep the
basic documentation up-to-date.

Jason