[fusion-users] JX Panel height

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 22 11:00:15 EDT 2008

Jx and panels are getting an overhaul right now.  The interaction
isn't changing significantly though.  I don't think I agree with a
single click on the title bar maximizing the panel, that seems overly
aggressive to me and prone to users complaining about it.  For now, we
will stick with clicking a button or double clicking the title bar to
maximize, and click/drag to resize.

I am contemplating a more traditional 'Accordion' mode where only one
panel is open at a time, which would have your proposed style of
interaction (click title to open panel) and no dragging of title bars
- but this is not in there yet.

Cheers

Paul