[fusion-users] Getting started with Fusion and MGOS

Praveen Rajendra Babu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Mon Dec 22 20:28:19 EST 2008

Hello,
       I have downloaded and installed MgWebServerExtensionsSetup-2.0.2.3011.exe along with MGOS 2.0.2.3011. I can get the sample Sheboygan dataset working with the .Net and PHP AJAX viewers. Now I want to use Fusion viewer to see the Sheboygan dataset. Any suggestions and links where I can get more info. on this?
The "fusion/docs/installation.html" is referring to index.html, redirect.php etc..., but could n't find anything like that obviously. Also, what is the Fusion home-page for latest downloads, documentation etc...?  Too many questions pending!

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Praveen