[fusion-users] Weird things are happening.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Mon Jun 2 11:08:52 EDT 2008

Hi all.

Let me start by saying that I have, cleared my cache and private settings, restarted Firefox, restarted MapGuide and restarted my computer in order to get the newest version of my file to work, but all I needed after a single change is a refresh (to a .js file). Now, I have this function that is similar to the ones in Legend so maybe someone can just point real quick and tell me, here you go.  But there is something I don't know why is happening but I keep getting "testFunction() is not a function" when it get's called from only one function.

This is my function:

    testFunction : function() {

      console.log('not working idiot, what are you doing wrong!');

    },

Here are two function calling it.

    contentLoaded : function(response) {

                this.domObj.innerHTML = response.responseText;

                this.appendLayerSwitch();

                this.testFunction();

    },

    handleClick : function(layer) {

        var startGroup = map.layerRoot;

        if (!this.showMapFolder) {

          startGroup = map.layerRoot.groups[0];

        }

        this.testFunction(); // *

        for(var i=0; i<startGroup.groups.length; i++) {

          this.handleClick(layer); // **

        }

    },

In the handleClick function I get errors for both (*) and (**) and I don't know why. Maybe I can]t see my error because I'm really, really tired after this weekend so any help is appreciated. I've even tried rewriting all functions.

Regards

Tómas