[fusion-users] Moving Fusion to another Server.

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 5 11:39:37 EDT 2008

I might be off base here, but if Fusion is on another server from the application definition, I think you'll run into cross-domain issues.

I believe that the only real answer to this is to set up a proxy.  There was one in Fusion at one point, but I think it may have been removed; it was a bit security-weak for a standard install.

Jason

From: Tómas Guðmundsson
Subject: [fusion-users] Moving Fusion to another Server.

We here in Iceland tried to move the Fusion to a Server 2003 and we get the configLoadError while it is working on localhosts perfectly. Has this something to do with permissions or has somebody gone through this as well?