[fusion-users] Implementing Fusios

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 2 13:57:35 EDT 2008

The templates that are distributed with MapGuide do that by passing the
parameter ApplicationDefinition.  Have a look at the links at the bottom
of this page:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples

If you are using filesystem ApplicationDefinitions (rather than
"flexible templates" stored in MapGuide's repository), you can pass an
alternate filename (which is treated as a relative URL) or complete URL
rather than a Library reference.

https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Cookbook/General/LaunchOptions

And the code if you're interested in how it works:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/trunk/lib/fusion.js#l235

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/trunk/lib/ApplicationDefinition.js#
l117

Jason