[fusion-users] RE: [fusion-dev] fusion 1.1 planning

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Wed May 7 14:39:08 EDT 2008

MG releases prior to 2.0 should ignore the FORMAT parameter used to request a JSON response, and simply return XML. So if Fusion checks the mime type of the response, it should be able to determine whether or not it needs to call the internal xml2json stuff.

When the MG JSON support was implemented, every effort was made to ensure that the JSON produced would be the same as that created by Fusion's internal converter, so the transition should be relatively straightforward :)

Chris.