[fusion-users] Widget Functions.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Wed May 14 07:25:30 EDT 2008

Yeah,

Here are the errors I get via firebug.

Fusion.Widget.sneBlockUI is not a constructor
 - this.blocker = new Fusion.Widget.sneBlockUI();  --- sneRefreshMap.js (line 8)
blockUI is not defined
 - blockUI(); --- sneRefreshMap.js (line 16)

What I am aiming for is this blocking of the ui while the map is rendering so maybe I should just modify the Map.js ?
However here is the code.

Fusion.Widget.sneRefreshMap = Class.create();
Fusion.Widget.sneRefreshMap.prototype =  {
    initialize : function(widgetTag) {
        //console.log('RefreshMap.initialize');
        Object.inheritFrom(this, Fusion.Widget.prototype, [widgetTag, true]);
        Object.inheritFrom(this, Fusion.Tool.ButtonBase.prototype, []);
        this.dialog = null;
        this.blocker = new Fusion.Widget.sneBlockUI();
    },

    /**
     * execute function.
     */
    execute : function() {
        var map = this.getMap();
        blockUI();
        map.redraw();
    },

    blockUI : function() {
    	if (!this.dialog) {
		var size = Element.getPageDimensions();
		var o = {
		    title: OpenLayers.String.translate('Loading'),
		    id: 'Loading',
		    imageBaseUrl: this.imageBaseUrl,
		    width: 150,
		    height: 85,