[fusion-users] Mapguide Eventhandling with Fusion.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 15 07:11:46 EDT 2008

Are you using Firefox and the (awesome) firebug extension?  If yes,
then you can get a stack trace at that point.  I'm not sure what is
going on, that event is defined and registered in Map.js so if you can
call this.getMap().registerForEvent then the map widget has been
initialized and that event should be available.

Can you send code (directly to myself if necessary) for your widgets
so I can take a closer look?

Paul