[fusion-users] Testing results with Fusion 1.0.6

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:46:09 EDT 2008

I have been doing some testing against the 1.0.6 release, it's looking good.

I have had no problems with Firefox 3 RC 1

A couple of issues I have found are

1. Zooming with Tiled maps is busted under Firefox both with the zoom
widget and using the mouse wheel.
The mouse wheel pans slightly rather than zooming and the Scale Bar
defaults to full zoom and will just
'bounce' back if you try and zoom out. http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/59

There are some recent scale related commits which may be related in
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/63

2. Tooltips are showing up for map layers which aren't currently
displayed due to scale limits
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/62

3. I am seeing this error in the Mapguide Error.log The value cannot
be less than or equal to zero.
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/64

Regards

Zac