[fusion-users] OL layer in Fusion

Fusion Newbye fusionnewbye at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:04:31 EDT 2008

How can i add an openlayers Layer into a fusion apllication?

something like that in applicationdefinition.Xml?

<MapGroup id="*ol*" xsi:type="*MapType*">
 - <#> <Map xsi:type="*MapLayerType*">
   <Type>MapServer</Type>
   <SingleTile>true</SingleTile>
 - <#> <Extension>
   <MapFile>/ms4w/apps/ol/htdocs/ol.map</MapFile>
  </Extension>
  </Map>