[fusion-users] Language problems.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Fri May 23 07:22:30 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I'm running into problems with translating Fusion. I found a php script that tells me what languages I want, sent via the Accept-Language in the HTTP header information. I now have the settings "is, en, fr" in use, when I do "console.log(navigator.language)" just before the Fusion.locale is set in fusion.js I get en-GB. So, how does one make it so that the javascript reads "a correct" settings for the languages ? It is really painful realizing that the ultimatum is using a "locale=is" in the URL.

Also,  can anyone tell me where the translations strings for all the widget buttons, like in the toolbar and the context menu is? Other than text/locale/strings.json and lib/OpenLayers/Strings/locale.js ?

And yeah, if anyone wants an Icelandic translation of Fusion I'll see what I can do :)

Regards,
Tómas.