[fusion-users] Static Classes in Fusion and method calls to them.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Mon May 26 07:15:36 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I have been wandering about how to create a Static class as a part of a Fusion.Tool namespace. I would like to know if it is possible and if not, I could have a 'semi-static' class that is instantiated at one place and then every other class can call a getNewTool() to somehow execute functions and pass back values.

Also, can anyone tell me for instance, what looks like it should be a static class (at least I don't see the point in haveing many Mapguide.js objects running around), how to execute from the that class? Do I call Fusion.Maps.Mapguide.method or do i inherit from it ? How can it be done?

Rgds,

Tómas.