[fusion-users] Simple question about MapGuide tiling

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 6 09:54:05 EST 2008

Stuart,

we don't think this will work directly in 1.1.  Because OpenLayers is
part of all this, you can pretty much do what you want if you can find
the right objects.

You can create any OpenLayers layer and add it to the map if you do
something like this:

var layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide( /* your options */ );
var olMap = Fusion.getMapById(0).oMapOL;
olMap.addLayer(layer);

When we get 2.0 done, this will be much simpler and multiple Map
elements in the AppDef will be supported directly.

Cheers

Paul