[fusion-users] Multiple versions of prototype.js

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Fri Nov 14 10:33:47 EST 2008

Alas, it's not working.

The Event.stop() calls are failing on "event.preventDefault()" and thefore
"Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED" is never triggered. The message in Firebug
is:

    TypeError: event.preventDefault is not a function

I'm struggling to understand what's happening through the call stack so if
you have any ideas please let me know, otherwise I'll revert to my previous
solution.

Thanks
Stuart