[fusion-users] Accessing the Task Frame / Selection changed

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Sun Oct 12 10:48:19 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,
It works good.
the url obviously could has parameters using the GET method, however I would
like to send the parameters with the POST method mainly for sending the
selected features to my ASPX page due to that the number of selected
features and their properties could exceed the allowable length of the
querystring of the GET method.

Berdel, Brian wrote:

> Great, thanks Paul.   I'll give it a try.
>
> Brian

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng