[fusion-users] Accessing the Task Frame / Selection changed

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Thu Oct 16 16:46:32 EDT 2008

Hi Paul S. and D.

Paul Spencer: Sending parameters to iframe by POST method

Give to the IFRAME a unique id/name and then set the "target" of the FORM as
that unique id/name.
sample:
<form action="page.aspx" method="post" target="myIframe">

<iframe name="myIframe" src="page.aspx"></iframe>

I hope that it to be what you want.

Paul D. the setContentURL functions doesn't exist, at least in the
taspane.js of 1.0.6 fusion version.

Cheers.

Paul Deschamps wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Are we not talking about the setContentURL func? instead of the setContent
> func?
>
> The setContentURL triggers an Ajax call to fetch the content. We could
> change the setContentURL function to take in the Ajax "options" object as
> well as the URL so you can change it from get to post.
>
> Or am I totally off my rocker ;) possibly it was a long weekend ;)
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul D.
>

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Paul Spencer
> <pspencer at dmsolutions.ca>wrote:
>
>> I guess its possible to request a page in an iframe using POST but I
>> don't
>> know off hand how to do it.  If you can figure out how to do it, I'll
>> make
>> the changes in fusion.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> On 12-Oct-08, at 10:48 AM, Rodolfo Moreno wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Paul,
>>> It works good.
>>> the url obviously could has parameters using the GET method, however I
>>> would
>>> like to send the parameters with the POST method mainly for sending the
>>> selected features to my ASPX page due to that the number of selected
>>> features and their properties could exceed the allowable length of the
>>> querystring of the GET method.

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng