[fusion-users] Fusion GMap Demo not displaying map or widgets

Andrew Parker andrew at source3.com
Sat Oct 25 09:36:37 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul:

Removed the x in the ApplicationDefinition.xml file <MapSet
xsi:type="MapSetType">x

Removing the x had no effect.

The x is shown on the tutorial page
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapServerTutorial

I was going to create an account on the OSGEO Trac and correct the
tutorial.  But I wanted to double check with someone before removing the
x.  Is this ok with everyone?

So my problem continues, a web page without a map or widgets (toolbars),
title block only, as
shown at demo.source3.com (http://216.93.173.156/demo).

Any other suggestions?

~andrew