[fusion-users] Error selecting features on a layer using SHP with join

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Thu Oct 30 19:29:16 EDT 2008

A layer using SHP WITH JOIN is displayed correctly and I can select almost
all its features except the feature that has as featId=1 (I have tested in
IE7 and FF2 obtain the same result).

SHP WITH JOIN: It's a shp(data source) which has a join to a database in
order to add properties from the database.

I have created a ticket for MGOS project for an error related "Error theming
layer using data source with joins"
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/745)

In this ticket there are two files (database access and mgp file for MGOS)
that allow replicate this error.

I have tested for manage and unmanage data source, just as SHP, SDF, and
SQL2008 providers as well.

plataform: w2003 sp2, IIS 6, MGOS 2.0.1, FUSION 1.0.6 and .NET enviroment

Is it issue known?

Cheers,

-----
Rodolfo Moreno