[fusion-users] PanQuery and pink backgrounds

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 11 08:13:15 EDT 2008

Hi Marc,

I haven't tried the panquery widget in a while.  The intention of the
widget was to have a dual mode widget that if you click and drag, it
pans and if you just click it does a query.  Looking at the code, it
doesn't appear to have anything that would cause it to make two
buttons.  Perhaps you have something unintentional in your
ApplicationDefinition (widget declared twice perhaps?).

As mentioned in another reply, you can set
OpenLayers.IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS to some number greater than 1 - you
need to do that after OpenLayers code has been loaded, the best place
would probably be in the fusion initialized event handler

window.onload = function() {
   Fusion.registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED,
fusionInitialized);
   Fusion.initialize();
}

function fusionInitialized() {