[fusion-users] Maptips on Mapserver (was: PanQueryandpinkbackgrounds)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 16 16:30:57 EDT 2008

I think Jason's point was that we should consider offering a callback
system so that app devs can provide their own formatting and a default
formatter that does something relatively simple.  If this was what he
was suggesting, then I think it is a great idea and matches the
pattern established for legend and selection already.

Cheers

Paul