[fusion-users] Maptip Error before first map image is loaded

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Wed Apr 22 11:18:33 EDT 2009

Open up the MapTip.js file inside of www\fusion\widgets\ and modify the
function named: showMaptip: function(r).

the line: if (map == null) should be if (map == null || map.isBusy())

This will prevent this error from happening. You pretty much have to modify
the code to fix the bug, but at least it works! I don't know if this also
works if Fusion is used on top of MapServer. It was just a quick hack I made
so this error didn't occur in my own projects.