[fusion-users] Commin API between Fusion and AJAX Viewer

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 27 08:34:41 EDT 2009

Its just a javascript file you can include in your fusion application
that provides some of the global functions that the AJAX viewer
provides. I don't think it has been documented anywhere yet, but you
can easily open it and have a look at the functions that are provided,
they should be self-explanatory or at least equivalent to the same
function in the AJAX Viewer API documentation.  Not all functions have
been duplicated though.

Cheers

Paul