[fusion-users] Fusion 2 beta bugs

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:25:02 EST 2009

I have been testing fusion 2 beta with mapguide 2.1 final version and I think
that I have found some bugs.

1. I have set a map where I use google maps as base layer. All is well
except that when I turn off the google layer and next I do zoom in or zoom
out or pan, the other layers going to disappearing little by little. After 2
o 3 zoom options the map becomes a empty map. When I turn on the google
layer and next I do some zoom option then the map is showed correctly(all
layers include the google layer are showed appropriately).

2. Refresh() method of MapGuideViewerApi.js is not refreshing the map. I was
debugging and I realized that the method "Fusion.getWidgetById()" is not
getting the mapwidget and thus the map is not refreshed.

3. I was porting my theming task from old version (mapguide 2.0.2 + fusion
1.1). Well I use reloadMap() method in order to do refresh the map and the
legend widget. It works correctly except when I use the google layer as base
layer. I was debugging I realized that the reloadMap method tries to reload
all layers contained in the map thus also this method wants reload the
google layer and is there where the fusion hung. What I did (my workaround)
is to add a IF statement:
      if(map.layerType!="Google")
        {
          window.setTimeout(OpenLayers.Function.bind(map.reloadMap, map),1);
        }
with this modification the theming is done correctly.

Has Anyone seen this issues? must I create a ticket for these issues?

Regards,

My theming option (inside of taskpane)
My task pane I have a task to do
reloadMap() method of Map.js