[fusion-users] Fusion Errors in IE8, mgos 2.1

Ed Jobe ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:34:15 EST 2009

In the templates that ship with mgos 2.1, when I use the view menu features I
get an error in fusionSF-compressed-js. IE lists the error as "object
expected" at line 1, char 725456. If I open index.html in Visual Studio,
Intellisense gives a warning at line 1, column 1:

Error updating JScript Intellisense: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\Fusion\lib\fusionSF-compressed.js: Object
doesn't support this property or method @ 0:13691

It also seems to be messing up the status bar. All I get is the zoom scale.