[fusion-users] Fusion + MapServer + TileCache

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Wed Dec 16 12:01:13 EST 2009

I've attached a copy my AppDef. Basically, I'm looking at wanting the mapfile named 'propagations.map' converted from standard mapfile, with shapefile layers, to TileCache layers. There are about 5 or so layers in that mapfile. Part of my reason for looking into this I that those layers specifically are huge and in many cases take quite a bit of time to load. I have done what I could with tiling the shapefiles and limiting the zoom range but still when people get to close to the max scale for those layers they take a good amount of time to generate and show on the map. Thanks!

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer