[fusion-users] How to pass a parameter from URL

jsanchez ebarrera at inm.es
Wed Feb 18 05:18:29 EST 2009

Hello all,

I'm just testing 'Fusion' and I wonder if it would be possible to deal with
dynamic layers.

I would like the user could choose the data shown in a fixed given layer. To
do so, I don't define the layer it on my MapServer/MAPFILE but instead I
create it during Fusion load proccess using Mapscript in LoadMap.php which
works fine.

Now I'd like to know how to pass a parameter from URL application to
LoadMap.php containing the 'data' layer parameter which points to desired
raster file.

Thanks